Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Further quotes from olympians in the making

Hermes 1

“I'm fine, don't worry about me! =)”
Erica Lee 3/1

Hermes 2

“Mum, the journey is great! Thanks for your support mum!
Soon Huat 3/1

Hermes 3

“It's so great to cycle together with my friends. Thanks Mrs Ong, and I believe that out future will be as excellent as this experience.”
Liu Yiying 3/2

“Happy birthday to my brother!”
Pavittar 3/1

Hermes 4

“To Mr Oh, you're missing a lot here, we are having so much fun!”
Sue Cern 3/1

“Good luck to temasek basketball 'B' boys and all the best for their upcoming matches!”
Benedict 3/4

Hermes 5

“I'm enjoying myself tremendously. Too bad you're not here, haha! The best weight loss programme in the world!”
Ms Fang Ci-Hui

“Mum, I'm fine. The cycling journey was tough, but don't worry about me. I love you!”
Kenneth Lu 3/5

Higher 19.01.10

"Camping in a cave is cool"!

"I hate leeches"!!

"The cave is a bit dusty"!?!?!

"Abseiling rocks, Rocks"..!

"The guides are patient and caring"

"The guides are cool"!!

"The cave is cold, hot and scary"!?!?!

"No comment" - Daphne Ang

"I wanna thank my mum, dad, older sister and I'd better include my brother"

Stronger

Athena 1

"Cooked potato never tasted so good before."
Yi Jun 3/6

Athena 3

"I find the camp very challenging, but overall it's fun getting to know about the Orang Asli!"
Nadhirah 3/9

"The camp has been rather challenging, especially cause we have to build our own shelter. However, it's very fun enriching our survival skills knowledge."
Jana Lim 3/5

Athena 4

"Never give up, even when your're failing. Teamwork is the key to success!"
Danial 3/3

"Never take anything for granted!"
Quan Heng 3/2

"Fire is essential."
Xin Yi 3/8

Faster 2

"This beats school"!!!

"Fun, Awesome, Fantastic"!!!

"I wanna do it again"...!

"Teamwork is unity"

"The current is strong in the middle!"

No comments: